How to take care of your emerald jewelry?
With proper care, they will last a lifetime.
• Store them separately in pouches or soft independent compartments.
• Do not wear your jewelry when doing housework, gardening, repair, contact sports or hard and harsh work.
• Do not expose them to sudden changes of temperatures or extreme heat.
• Never soak them in alcohol, thinner, acetone, solvents, detergents, gasoline or acids.
• Never use ultrasonic cleaning machines.
• To clean them, use a mild soap and an old and soft toothbrush and rub gentle.
• Rinse them with cold water.